• Investigate and exploit business opportunities in group.
• Develop the product vision and strategies including marketing plan, core positioning, messaging and promotional plan of the product.
• Monitor and analyze market trend to optimize product life cycle management
• Organize and implement marketing activities (e.g. round table discussions, seminars, symposium and campaigns) to achieve the strategic objectives of the product and develop promotional materials.
• Provide product forecast regularly and ensure optimal stock level in collaboration with Supply Chain Management team
• Deliver profitability by managing product sales target and marketing budget
• Manage qualitative & quantitative performance of the product and the associate product manager
• Develop and maintain the exchange of scientific information with Medical Thought Leaders and healthcare professionals
• Lead product group and develop direct report(s) in person and business aspects to achieve strategic goals.
• Communicate marketing plan, operation plan and cycle plan with sales force and support functions.
• Lead cross functional teams needed to achieve key brand initiatives
• Comply with pharmaceutical regulations and Pharmaceutical ethical business practices
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in marketing & Sales in pharmaceutical industry
• Bachelor degree, or above majored in pharmacy (preferred)
• Business insight and Strategic mindset
• Analytic thinking, performance oriented, good communication skill and professional presentation skills
• Good in English (Speaking and Writing)
• Proficient computer skills (MS-word, Excel, Power point)