1. Develop Brand Strategy
• Work with Sales, APAC brand team and collaborate with Global team/HQ to develop the local brand strategy.
• Propose strategic options, in alignment to the Global Brand Plan (where appropriate).
• Work towards maximizing growth opportunities whilst optimizing resources.
• Perform analyses to understand and communicate the impact of trade-offs from key marketing decisions.
• Initiate market research, survey to better understand market trend and reflect core findings to brand strategy.
2. Responsible for Brand Financial Performance & Forecast Accuracy
• Provide initial budget plans and sales forecast for the brand.
• Accountable for overall profitability and financial viability of the brand.
• Responsible for regularly brand tracking and monitoring.
• Plans for corrective actions and resource re-allocations when necessary.
• Ensure high product supply forecast accuracy by communicating closely with local supply chain (if necessary APAC, Global supply chain) team.
3. Act as Brand champion with internal and external stakeholders
• Lead & manage cross functional project team
• Train sales teams on product knowledge and strategy (key selling messages, etc.).
• Develop and manage market and competitive intelligence through regular customer interaction (field visits, meetings, conferences…). Determine their impact to his/her products.
• Collaborate & communicate with societies and necessary external stakeholders to enhance product branding, scientific partnering & to find beneficial opportunities through collaboration.
• Develop hypotheses of customer behaviors and attitudes, and segmentation strategy.
• Manage key opinion leaders and collaborate with brand related societies to develop scientific partnership.
4. Manage the Marketing Plan
• Develop the brand plan with appropriate alignment to the global brand plan.
• Develop promotional materials/activities/programs that are consistent with the approved product strategy.
• Deliver the programs that appropriately describe customer experience, brand promise, and which creates additional opportunities in the market.
• Build innovative and integrated marketing campaigns; and ensure effective and efficient execution in the country. Examples of the activities he/she are responsible for executing are developing sales materials, guiding sales force messaging, organizing symposia, market research, education/training initiatives, regional speaker tours, PR activities, pricing & reimbursement strategy, KOL management, advisory boards/expert meetings, scientific publication.
• Manage brand communications to the sales forces, thought leaders and external agencies to ensure consistency of execution in the message delivery.
• Track and monitor implementation of the brand plan and makes mid-stream deviations when necessary.
5. Ensure Ethical and Compliant Behavior
• Ensure all activities supporting the Brand/s are compliant with legal requirements in the respective country and Bayer Corporate guidelines and regulations.
• Communicate Bayer’s standards of Business Ethics and Compliance to both internal and external customers.
• Master or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy preferred.
• At least 2 years experience as Product Manager.
• Experience in MNC Pharma industry preferred.
• Commercial acumen and understanding of business financials.
• Results oriented, resourceful, independent & passionate.
• Collaboration, interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills.
• Excellent in verbal and written English, in addition to local language.