1. [Top-line & Bottom-line growth] Leads the development and implementation of the T&O market segment growth by brand/ segment, focusing on customer requirements for sustainable business growth.
2. [Market strategy] Develops and implements T&O market segment strategy to manage Brand and Portfolio which includes life cycle mgmt., product positioning and new launch strategy with proper tools& processes to gain more market share for business and show thought leadership in line with the Bayer Value and Mission. It will also be aligned with Regional and Global objectives to create right value proposition at the customer level.
3. [Marketing excellence] Drives marketing excellence (MEP, key account management, customer insight management, customer segmentation, Loyalty program). Project lead for selected country projects within the Bayer framework (Newport, RIC, PMC etc.) and act as liaison with all stakeholders (regulatory, supply chain etc.)
4. [Channel Management] Develops and implements channel strategy for T&O business including channel development/ expansion/ portfolio/customer segmentation/commercial policy strategies.
5. [Resource Management & People development] Manages the business resources, such as direct reports and T&E and P&I in order to fulfill assigned business objectives. Be in charge of team member’s development to gain market expertise to show thought leadership.
6. [Product Supply Management] Manages annual product supply plan based on yearly sales forecast which includes direct, indirect sales and bulk business coordination.
A. Knowledge equivalent to BS/BA degree in related T&O business, marketing or chemical field with at least 5 years of relevant business experience
B. Expertise in building consensus, gaining alignment and decision making across functions and senior leaders. Ability to take into account broad cross-functional implications, benefits and risks. Capable people development skills in developing, coaching and motivating direct report and peers; proven track record of delivering results through others.
C. Exceptional knowledge of ES business landscape and how to impact the given market in short& long term base. Superior analytical ability, assessing different models and related outputs with advanced computer literacy skill, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint.
D. Proven negotiation skills- In depth experience aligning multiple teams with conflicting objectives to a common outcome. Proven ability to develop win-win solution to complex situation. Superior problem solving skills.
E. Superior interpersonal skill with collaborative mindset to communicate all relevant parties; Internal& external to fulfill the business objectives.
F. Excellent verbal and written proficiency in both Korean and English.
G. Job experience as Golf superintendent or graduate of green keeper course is preferred.