Manage and execute Bayer OTV (Other Than Vet) business plan and achieve sales target and business objectives by developing product portfolio, key account & channel management and implementing communication strategy in Korea. Contribute to sustainable growth of CAP business through OTV business development accordance with market increase.
1. Manage OTV business by developing product strategy and ensuring proper implementation of sales & marketing strategy, and deliver profitable growth with diverse commercial activities.
2. Develop and manage professional relationship with on/offline business partners & stakeholders to ensure sustainable sales growth and achieve profit target.
3. Negotiate contract conditions and prices with 3rd party partners in accordance with business strategy and AH commercial policy.
4. Set business plan including annual sales and P&I planning with efficient promotional activity design to ensure sustainable business growth and profit increase.
5 Set and implement digital communication plan with customer insight aligning with global guideline.
6 Manage CRM and commercial data to build up comprehensive business & supply planning, by managing sell-in & sell-out, and channel inventory regularly.
7. Proactively analyze market trends and data to be ahead of market growth and continuously seek new business growth opportunity.
8. Closely liaise with HO or other countries and 3rd parties to facilitate product development and supply, exchange and learning of information and practice, planning and forecasting and to manage OTV products related issues.
• At least 5 years of experience in retail business area, companion animal or consumer health, with knowledge of channel development, trade marketing, key account management
• Proven track record in business planning, communication strategy with brand concept development and designing promotional activities
• E-commerce business experience(B2B, B2C) highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to successfully over achieve sales plans and proactively manage sales and profit to meet Business objectives
• Solid understanding and demonstrated compliance with legal requirements about retail(both online and offline) business
- Excellent business presentation skill
- Excellent communication & negotiation skill and interpersonal skill
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Positive attitude, high level drive and commitment to achieve the goal