- Change management system which was replaced by Product Data Change Management System (PDCM)-BASICS ensures the flow of information between all functions is Continuous, Transparent and Sustainable which is fundamental in keeping all products and changes in Regulatory Compliance.
- Job Holder leads, manages and coordinates whole change management process on the local level as a change coordinator.
- Job Holder leads, manages and coordinates whole artwork process for export products from die-creation to artwork approval from receiving countries under the close communication with all related function.
[MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS]
- Evaluate the change management for Launch, label change and deletion
- Acts and initiate whole change management as a change coordinator
- Classification of the CA as global or local based on defined criteria
- Consolidate the statement on organizational unit and site level
- Control and finalize the workpackages
- Communicate with related depts. together with customer countries regarding artwork process
- Die-line creation
- Artwork review & Request of print-proof
- Send completed artwork to QA
- Complete and correct the MDT (Master Data Tree)
- Report DCI & BASICS status to department manager
- Colleague degree, preferred business administration
- More than 2 years working experience in Supply Chain or related field etc.
- Good English and Korean communication skill
- In-depth proficiency for SAP
- The ability to work together with the peoples harmoniously
- Good working knowledge of MS office