- Partner with business leaders across the organization to understand key challenges and business questions to drive the global advancement of new Tomato products in FIP, CCT & TRS.
- Administer breeding nurseries, interact with scientists and breeders on and off-site to support and advance Tomato and other vegetable pipelines
- Provide leadership in data preparation, cleansing and QA of raw sources and design optimal visualization solutions
- Lead and participate in execution of several operations: planning, planting, field/plot maintenance, data collection, harvest, seed processing, drying, packaging, shipping of materials
- Utilization of research automation equipment such as but not limited to planters, harvesters, hand-held computers for note taking, and participate in computer related activities to support data collection and QC
- Analyze and interpret data and provide guidance for key strategic changes based on learning's
- Strong interaction with commercial, supply chain and regulatory functions to drive a successful business
- People leadership with focus on creating team environment for individuals to develop and succeed
- Developing a broad knowledge of global internal and external advances and plans pertaining to new breeding methodologies and tools
- Perform safety inspections and assist in providing safety training and guidance to field personnel
- Work closely with other research sites to keep program operating efficiently
- Participate with team to successfully maintain Quality Standards and support the Quality Management System
- Ability to work extended hours during the peak planting and harvesting seasons. Overnight travel for training and other meetings are likely during the year
***This position is for Monsanto Korea LTD.
Education: Ph D with at least 4 years of experience / Master's degree with 8 years of crop science or related field with minimum 4 years' experience in working in teams and complex organizations
Demonstrated abilities to design the breeding objectives based on the market requirement / PMT traits and execute the plans, develop project plans, analyze and interpret data. Ability to perform successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-based environment. Manages multiple projects and priorities
Develop talent and effectively leads managers through complex situations. Proven leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to effectively achieve business results
Capacity to communicate and work effectively with all management levels in a multi-cultural organization.
Strong strategic and analytical skills and understanding of how to apply them to achieve business results.
***신체적 조건과 출신 지역, 혼인 여부, 재산, 구직자 직계존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산과 관련된 정보는 지원서류에 포함하지 마십시오.