- The Country S&OP Specialist is responsible for developing and executing demand plans and inventory plans that will enable the country affiliate to meet sales objectives.
- Oversees all master data aiming at a data basis which is complete, up-to-date and consistent in order to ensure efficient and failure-free production and supply chain processes.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders of the supply chain, sales, marketing, regulatory, and customer support teams is paramount to achieve agreed performance level targets.
- Coordinate and moderate the Sales & Operations Planning process in the country/regional/BU organization.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with key stakeholders, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals against set KPI’s. Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Review changes with the supplying units and challenge the inventory levels to ensure stock meets demand.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Account & Brand Managers, as well as key customers to drive improvements in account level forecast accuracy particularly around promotions and product introduction.
- Perform plausibility check for all forecast and all stock level information that is being reported and provide accurate and timely reporting within the team and to the business.
- Manages the global master data governance team.
- Leads the global material master data boards/councils.
- Acts as approval body for system or process change requests.
- Develops and implements standardized master data maintenance processes.
- Monitors global data quality and identifies need for action and improvement potentials.
- Colleague degree, preferred business administration
- More than 3 years working experience in Supply Chain or related field etc.
- Good English and Korean communication skill
- Strong supply planning and inventory management skills and experience
- Advanced presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
"신체적 조건과 출신 지역, 혼인 여부, 재산, 구직자 직계존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산과 관련된 정보는 지원서류에 포함하지 마십시오"