[Major tasks and responsibilities of position]
- Support developing reimbursement strategies for maximizing value of a new product or expansion to already listed product
- Support strategy development to defend the MRP of NHI-listed brands jointly with Business Unit (in line with regular price monitoring/price revision procedures of HIRA/NHIS/MOHW)
- Fully understand clinical profile and medical positioning and product value proposition of global early development candidates and assess need for pharmaco-economic profiling to meet the requirements
- Submit value dossier to HIRA and closely follow-up with authorities after the submission.
- Support payer negotiation with a persuasive rationale based on evidence in the process with NHIS.
- Manage price and reimbursement for Bayer products and maintain internal database
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in market access field(preferred)
- Knowledge of pricing policies & procedure
- Experience in pharmaco-economics or budget impact analysis or marketing
- Bachelor degree, or above majored in pharmacy or health policy(preferred)
- Professional knowledge on pharmacy, or medicine
- Analytic thinking, performance oriented, good negotiation skills, good communication skill and professional presentation skills
- Good in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Proficient computer skills (MS-word, Excel, Power point)