- To ensure customers financial risks by properly managing Credit, Collection and Dispute (CCD).
- This role establishes credit limits for customers and performs collection activities following commercial policy and terms.
- This role manages disputed items in collaboration with 3rd parties like TCS (AR management).
[Key tasks & responsibilities]
- Analyze, provide guidance and implement credit term (limit) by customer.
- Efficiently clarify and solve issues (e.g. credit block) or escalate to next approver when necessary.
- Manage collections of past due invoices by considering various scenarios depending on customers information and in alignment with commercial policy and terms.
- Manage uncollectible accounts with legal counsel or external collection companies.
- Reconcile and resolve customer dispute cases and an accurate and timely manner as well as effective communication to customers by following local credit policy.
- Ensure accurate and efficient communication between CCD of NewCo and AR management at TCS.
- Various other job duties as requested, e.g. maintain customer master data (depending on size of the legal entities organization).
- Evaluate and manage the security of collaterals.
** In the course of Bayer’s Animal Health separation, this position will be transferred to Elanco.
- Bachelor’s Degree with min. 2 years or a high school diploma and a minimum of 4 years successful experience in finance and in negotiation
- The position requires excellent inter-personal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong SAP, specially FSCM module preferred, and Office knowledge
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
"신체적 조건과 출신 지역, 혼인 여부, 재산, 구직자 직계존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산과 관련된 정보는 지원서류에 포함하지 마십시오"