- The role is to ensure accurate setup commercial agreements (prices, conditions, rebates…) with customers in SAP and local tool if needed.
- Manage calculation customers incentives by following customer contracts and local established approval flow through Finance or Commercial Operations to manage accurate payout to customers.
[Key tasks & responsibilities]
- Setup approved customer commercial agreements in SAP or local systems by following the guidelines of company policy.
- Monitor, identify and provide solutions to resolve issues and to improve efficiencies along the process.
- Investigate customers claims on pricing, incentives and advise solutions accordingly.
- Manage accurate calculation of customers rebates in SAP or in local systems by following agreed conditions and terms of contracts as well as company policy.
- Manage complaint and accurate payout by following local approval process with other stakeholders: Finance and Commercial Operations
** In the course of Bayer’s Animal Health separation,this position will be transferred to Elanco.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a customer service/sales support roles preferable with financial background
- Strong business acumen and understanding of contractual agreements
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong SAP and Office knowledge
- Attention to details