Develop Brand Strategy
• Work with country cross functional brand team and collaborate with Regional team to develop the local brand strategy
• Propose strategic options, in alignment to the Regional/Global Brand Plan
• Work towards maximizing growth opportunities whilst optimizing resources
Responsible for Brand Financial Performance
• Provide initial budget plans to ensure success and sales forecast for brand
• Responsible for regularly brand tracking and monitoring
Act as Brand champion with internal and external stakeholders
• Train and guide sales team on brand strategy and product knowledge
(key selling messages, etc.)
• Develop and manage market and competitive intelligence through regular
customer interaction (field visits, meetings, conferences…). Determine their impact to the brand
Manage the Marketing Plan
• Develop the brand plan with appropriate alignment to the regional brand plan
• Develop promotional materials/activities/programs/campaign that are
consistent with the brand strategy
• Manage brand communications to the sales forces, thought leaders and
external agencies to ensure consistency of execution in the brand strategy
• Track and monitor implementation of the brand plan and make mid-stream deviations when necessary.
Ensure Ethical and Compliant Behavior
• Ensure all activities supporting the brand is compliant with legal requirements and Bayer Corporate guidelines and regulations
• Communicate Bayer’s standards of Business Ethics and Compliance to both internal and external customers
Master or Bachelor’s degree required, major in Pharmacy, Biology
and Chemistry is preferred
• At least 3 years Product Marketing experience in Specialty Medicine is preferred
• Experience in MNC Pharma industry preferred
• Commercial acumen and understanding of business financials
• Results oriented, resourceful, independent.
• Collaboration, interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills.
• Excellent in verbal and written English, in addition to local language (as applicable).